Love the look of beadboard paneling on your walls but don’t exactly love the process of getting it there?
In today’s world, we’re all looking for that easy short cut to speed up our projects, but this time you don’t have to sacrifice quality.
Graham & Brown’s beadboard wallpaper brings the same look as the always popular wood paneling beadboard. Over the years, our beadboard wallpaper has always been one of our top sellers. Its thick texture can be left white or painted to any variety of colors. The difference with our beadboard wallpaper is that we see our customers hanging it on kitchen shelving, cabinet doors, and the walls of kitchen islands.
We sell two different types of beadboard: pre-pasted and non-woven paste-the-wall wallpaper. Remember, the key factor to hanging ANY wallpaper is to prime the walls before administering the paper.
(the original way of hanging wallpaper)
- First cut the sections you wish to hang
- Roll the paper in your tray or bath of water for 30 seconds
- Fold over the paper paste side to the paste side so they are touching (booking) for 4-5 minutes. This allows the paste to activate on the back of the paper
- While hanging the paper to the wall, the back side will still be a bit wet and sticky from the paste
This is the easiest and newest technique to hanging wallpaper:
- First, mix up the paste
- Then, directly apply it to the wall area you wish to hang the paper
- Hang the paper dry from the roll (no need to precut strips)
Think that’s easy? It comes off even easier!